1. I feel sorry for those in the 2nd world. Nobody ever talks about their problems.
2. All it takes is a broken lock on the door of a bathroom in a crowded restaurant for dignity to disappear.
3. Opening Day.
4. Mumford and Sons is starting to really grow on me. And not in a fungus sort of way.
5. “In Lego Star Wars they break into little pieces but in real Star Wars they just die.” – Emma, 7
6. I, ummm, know a guy who may be kinda addicted to Angry Birds.
7. My 5 year old son has taken quite a liking to bacon. I mean, I’m proud and all, but sharing bacon is not necessarily a virtue in this house.
8. Right now I’m reading 4 books. One by a Catholic Monk. A Presbyterian Preacher. One written by an Anglican single lady in the late 18th century. And another by a pastor in the Anabaptist tradition.
9. The three littlest Redmonds will be staying at the grandparents on Friday night. You know what that means? Lots of uninterrupted Angry Birds.
10. You’d think those with all the answers would be really comfortable with those with lots of questions. But you’d be wrong.
Why is 9 alway a different perspective on 6
Loved reading this, but I have to ask, concerning #8: why'd you mention each author's religious persuasion, except for that of our favorite 18th century single lady?