1. In the past couple of weeks I’ve noticed something interesting. My blog is getting lots of hits from Germany and Russia. Though I am sure this is totally unrelated, I’m reading a book on communism and one on fascism.
2. Question: can you publicly rebuke someone for publicly rebuking a public statement?
3. My desire to write about bacon on Thursdays is pavlovian.
4. Looked at how much it cost to go see Adele in the ATL. Whoa.
5. My wife keeps getting better looking. Me? Not so much.
6. My son refuses to believe that Superman would not suck his thumb. Great, another lawyer. (Wink at my friend, Anita.)
7. “Missional” can be a helpful word as long as we don’t use it as a hammer against critics or a hedge against criticisms.
8. So, I’m actually thinking about buying a gun and learning to hunt. But it has to be a pretty gun.
9. When my wife forgets to buy bacon, it puts stress on our marriage. And our lunch.
10. Wait. Do you need a concealed carry permit if you get a belt with dual holsters and a couple of colt revolvers?
Re: # 6. Don't argue with logic, Matt.