1. I don’t want to live in a world with no black bomb birds.
2. Normally after I see a band/singer live in concert, I want to listen to their music. But after seeing U2 and Josh Ritter live, I’ve just wanted to listen to Adele. And Ray Charles.
3. Well, at least I write good.
4. I don’t believe in forced baptisms or conversions. But I do believe in forced Harry Potter readings.
5. My son keeps telling me it’s unfair there are not more “punch bugs” on the road. And I don’t even know how to respond except to say, “I know.”
6. I’m very, very particular about what coffee I will drink – it has to be inexpensive, brown and hot or lukewarm.
7. So I’m reading The Count of Monte Cristo and the whole time I’m thinking, “This is incredible! Why didn’t I read this for the 7th time earlier!”
8. Taking the kids to the beach next week. Thinking about going on vacation afterwards.
9. I’m pretty sure the answer to our country’s financial problems are jet-packs and rocket-launchers.
10. This bacon-free list is brought to you by Thursday morning’s sausage and biscuits.
#4. I agree.#5. Drive him by the VW Dealership on 31. My mom lives by there, and when we drive by I nearly wreck from laughing so hard. The kids go nuts. My mom was with me last weekend, and I think we scared her #6. Me too.#8. I was going to next week also, and then I decided I just didn't have it in me.#10. About to cook us up some turkey sausage. :)Sorry. I am chatty today.
Punch bug…so sad. Maybe expand to VW minibuses as well. This is coming out in the U.S. next year: http://www.roadandtrack.com/auto-shows/geneva/volkswagen-bulli-concept
Well – let that poor child know I'll be happy to circle the parking lot a few times each Sunday so he can punch whoever he'd like…repeatedly. Ha. :o)