(Updated: See #10)
1. You may have thought I was crazy when I wrote Food Is the New Legalism but even the NYT agrees.
2. Kinky Friedman is supportive of Rick Perry for President. Weirdly awesome.
3. Every time I turn around someone is making a positive case for my upcoming book.
4. Even Hipsters are abandoning Obama.
5. Moms, you should really be reading my friend Anita’s blog.
6. A great response to Tim Challies’ regarding the SGM controversy.
7. This Frank Lloyd Wright blog completes me.
8. In case you missed it, I have an article over here.
9. A photo album of Condolezza Rice and other bizarre items found inside the Gadaffi compound.
10. I’m being called a “negative influence” on a private forum by at least one pastor because I wrote this after lots of thinking and then reading this. I appreciate the increased traffic. (Update: The pastor referred to above sent me a very sincere apology. A rare thing in this world. I actually had no idea who it was that said this, I just knew he was part of A29. You should be so
lucky providentially blessed to have such a pastor as this guy.)
Muammar and Condy sittin in a tree….K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!
You nearly crossed a line on this post.Condi is my girl. Never make fun of Condolezza.I'd vote for her as Prez if she ran.
I wasn't making fun of Condi…I just thought having a photo album of her was a little strange…wait, Bob do you have one?