(Updated: See #10)
2. Kinky Friedman is supportive of Rick Perry for President. Weirdly awesome.
3. Every time I turn around someone is making a positive case for my upcoming book.
5. Moms, you should really be reading my friend Anita’s blog.
6. A great response to Tim Challies’ regarding the SGM controversy.
7. This Frank Lloyd Wright blog completes me.
8. In case you missed it, I have an article over here.
9. A photo album of Condolezza Rice and other bizarre items found inside the Gadaffi compound.
10. I’m being called a “negative influence” on a private forum by at least one pastor because I wrote this after lots of thinking and then reading this. I appreciate the increased traffic. (Update: The pastor referred to above sent me a very sincere apology. A rare thing in this world. I actually had no idea who it was that said this, I just knew he was part of A29. You should be so
lucky providentially blessed to have such a pastor as this guy.)