1. The almost 40 year old Dad in me is glad my kids like school. The 10 year old in me is scandalized.
2. As I type this I am sitting in a library inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright aaaaaaand they only have one pitiful book about his work. What is this world coming to?
3. My wife keeps getting better looking, which is remarkable since I thought she was strikingly pretty when we met. It’s like magic.
4. I hear tell of a time long, long ago when larger than life amphibians roamed the land and water fell from the sky.
5. I’m trying to think of a name for my readers…something which describes the people who read this blog. You know, something like ‘brilliant’ or ‘smarter than your average person.”
6. Note to self: Look in mirror before going anywhere. Ever.
7. I don’t want to live in world without Cuban Sandwiches.
8. I wonder how the CEO of Spam feels about spam.
9. Saw a book at the library called Great Mysteries of the Universe. Now I only looked through the table of contents but there were no references to Lyle Lovett and Julia Roberts. Should’ve checked the glossary.
10. I’ve thought all along that global warming was a result of the existence of a great big ball of fire in the sky.