Some reflections after a week or so:
1. This time last week I knew less than the average person about banking. Now I know just enough to be dangerous.
2. While I’m taking these tests I feel as if I’m failing them but each time I do really well. This is a new sensation for me…doing well on tests.
3. So far the hardest part of my job is the ironing.
4. Yesterday was such a long a day of testing, I got emotional over one of the fictional scenarios I had to help a fictional widower with.
5. It surprises me how much I like what I’m learning.
6. I didn’t even think about facebook or Twitter yesterday while working. My head was full of Time Deposits, IRAs and Bacon.
7. I keep thinking about that show The Nine.
8. I signed up for a license yesterday and I am not really all that sure what it is for.
9. My PC skills are less than stellar.
10. My mom was a lending officer, maybe it’s in my blood.