1. Reality check for students and young adults: If you think the implications of making a decision about your major are too huge at such a young age, you should probably rethink that tattoo.
2. Can’t we all just admit the idea and execution of the “digital signature” is bizarre? “No one types my name in Arial quite like me!”
3. I’ve been looking at suits online and enjoying it. I don’t even know me anymore.
4. You like expensive coffee. I like expensive creamer.
5. I’ve been racking my brain for a couple days trying to think of one reason the modern day Democrat policy should not be called “socialism” in every detail. Other than the fact it’s a negative term.
6. From now on my litmus test for friendship will be whether someone paid to see the robot boxing movie. If they did, they will be moved to the charity category.
7. Smoking meat this weekend. I may smoke my pipe and look really good also. You know, for the trifecta.
8. I should get a degree for all the information I’ve learned and been tested on in the last two and a half weeks.
9. I plan on overpowering customer’s perceptions about my ignorance by dressing really well.
10. Just had a scary thought…we are out of bacon! But then I remembered I’m going out to lunch…an echo of salvation.