2. All I want for Christmas is internet service.
3. Every time I think about something I’d like my iPad to do, I find an app to do it. Except when I wanted a sandwich the other day and it just sat there.
4. Took kids to the mall the other night. That’ll never happen again.
5. I don’t appreciate the way some people have boxed in Velvetta by using it only for cheese dip.
6. Looking forward to lots of triptophan. Tryptophan?
7. I’m very thankful for the Department of Homeland Security for wanting to keep us safe from those who would seek to do us harm. You know…dead turkeys.
8. Usually at Christmas I think about the things I want. But this year I’m all about things I need, like iTunes gift cards. Wrapped in bacon.
9. Facebook: A place where you can expound upon your just established opinion on subjects many have spent years studying.
10. Reading Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire in a strange format called “book”…it’s hard to hold and the “pages” keep wanting to turn.