1. Last night I enjoyed one of my favorite Christmas traditions, watching a Christmas movie while my wife wraps presents.
2. OK, who is gonna buy me the new live Taylor Swift CD/DVD for Christmas?
3. I’m waiting for a blog post letting us know if you don’t go to church on Christmas you don’t understand Christmas. Just wait, it’s coming to a Facebook feed near you.
4. You know, all Rosemary Clooney had to do was ask Bing Crosby if they were going to televise the show at the inn in Vermont. But then we wouldn’t have gotten to hear her sing that song.
5. Sometimes when I’m sad I think of all the happy memories I have of bacon and the future we have together.
6. Ummm, we have coat hangers on our Christmas tree and they’re still shaped like coat hangers.
7. I like White Christmas but I think my favorite Christmas movie is The Bourne Ultimatum.
8. While you’re worried about Christ being taken out of Christmas, The Bare Naked Ladies are singing “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen” on the radio.
9. I’ve given up on a White Christmas and now I’m holding out for an iTunes Christmas.
10. The baby we celebrate this season grew up to make the best wine ever for a wedding party. I’m sure he would not mind our extravagant Christmas festivities. So relax a little. And enjoy it for a change all ye evangelicals.