1. Megadeath’s frontman likes Santorum.
2. C.S. Lewis’ 10 favorite books.
3. Solving the mystery of the blue-faced Appalachian family
4. John Stott, David Brooks and Paul Simon (Great story even if you are like me, not a fan of David Brooks.)
5. New app looks at 60 years of Rock history.
6. Why I quit following celebrity pastors on Twitter
7. N.C. Preschooler is not allowed to eat lunch because it was not nutritious enough.
8. An iMonk classic: Our Problem with Grace
9. Education Official says teachers know what’s best for children, not parents. And then the video is yanked.
I love the Appalachian family mystery link…I would have predicted colloidal silver over-use!