1. I read every tweet on Joel Osteen’s timeline all the way back to before Christmas. And after vomiting, it was clear his ministry is not a Christian ministry. You see, for something to be a Christian Ministry, there must be some discussion about the person and work of Christ. Not one statement referenced Jesus. Not even on Christmas.
2. Our vacation is almost over and the best part was worshipping at our old church in Greenwood, MS.
3. The Bible, particularly The Psalms, dignifies undignified complaints.
4. Jesus said persecution was a reason for rejoicing and the result would be blessing. America does not understand. America believes in defense attorneys and the courts.
5. My wife and I watched no TV while on vacation. But we watched the sun set for three days straight.
6. I would not attend a gay wedding even if it did have pizza.
7. Pastor over writer.
8. Tomorrow night I’ll see The War on Drugs in concert. Hard to imagine looking forward to another show like this one.
9. Three days till baseball/fantasy baseball. And ignoring my wife and kids for six months. #kiddingnotkidding
10. I’m never bored if my wife is present.