Just a few though…
1. So basically I’m a bigot if I think ridding the world of the “Confederate Flag” is a bad idea. And I’m also a bigot if I wholeheartedly disagree with what is now the law of the land on same-sex marriage.
2. It is amazing to me that so many “Christian artists” are veiling their faith in obscure lyrics that could be about anything. But Leon Bridges, the young soul artist is singing explicitly about his faith.
3. I am not afraid of the law of the land. But I am even less afraid of being associated with the “religious right.” That will happen anyway. There are worse fates.
4. Every time someone complains about Calvin’s Geneva, I reflexively want to pick up The Institutes.
5. Redefining words affords no one any dignity.