1. Contentment and love for our enemies will work better than what we commonly call evangelism.
2. Have you ever thought about how there is no description of Jesus’ physical appearance in the Gospels? Nothing. Other qualities are more important. So maybe following our Lord’s lead, we should not worry about it so much and focus on other things.
3. I don’t know who needs to hear this but…Surrender.
4. It just dawned on me the reason why we get excited when a Christian artist does a cover of a secular song is because we think secular music is the standard.
5. I kind of wonder if the trans movement is the end result of a generation of women defining their worth by how they to compare men at home, in the workplace, etc. I always thought women were the standard.
6. Jesus is always the smartest person in the room.
7. Counseling is more like what I thought ministry would be like when I was young and didn’t know any better.
8. If you order a TV from Amazon for $500 and they send you a $50 toaster, you would be livid if they insisted that toaster is now a TV. Logic and love have a way of working together.
9. My son has a “Would You Rather?” game on his phone. So that got me thinking…would you rather have some lower quality entertainment that pointed you to Jesus or high quality entertainment that was neutral?
10. For some reason we think it’s reasonable for athletes to work hard for scholarships, money, and excellence but working hard at following Jesus is legalism.