1. I should probably start by apologizing for this bacon shortage thing.
2. Bands with vaguely spiritual lyrics and at least one instance of profanity are now a niche market.
3. When my two sons started playing together and were kind to one another the other night, I instantly opened to the book of Revelation to see if it was a sign.
4. My wife thinks I have a mancrush on R.A. Dickey. I mean, just because I want to get in touch with him so we can talk British Lit and the Knuckleball over tea….in the soft moonlight?
5. You know, if you don’t watch TV, you won’t have to see NBC’s commercials for their shows.
6. What am I gonna do after this last week of fantasy baseball…besides reintroduce myself to my wife and kids?
7. Those people who are complaining about The Hobbit being stretched over three movies are the same people who think they have been served too much bacon. “No, no, why would I want three pieces of bacon when I can have only two?”
8. A sure sign that my 3 year old son is gonna need counseling when he is older is his love for Yo-Gabba-Gabba.
9. For Halloween, I was thinking about going as something fairly easy to pull off, you know, like a frustrated banker.
10. So the real refs will finally be back tonight and everything will change and no one will complain about the officiating in the NFL anymore.