1. This makes it real hard to be a Neil Young fan. That and his music.
2. Some people think it is an injustice that Bristol Palin is still on DWTS. I think it is an injustice the show even exists.
3. The Beatles are dominating the iTunes charts. Take that cynics.
4. Someone brilliant asked, “Why would you require the pilot of the plane to go through security…since HE COULD TAKE IT DOWN SIMPLY BY STEERING”?!
5. Outside of the military, is there anything the federal government does well?
6. Are TSA screeners going to be in charge of my physicals when Obamacare hits the streets?
7. I feel sorry for people who reference their favorite college team in their email and comment on forums. That is, unless I know you… then this does not apply to you because that would be mean.
8. I’m thinking about starting a fake Twitter account and using it to post Tim Keller quotes without referencing him just to see if anybody would re-tweet them.
9. This remains at the top of my wish list. I know it’s digital – but aren’t we supposed to be saving all the baby seals who die in the process of making physical box sets?
10. Two words: Bacon Jam.