1. Do you know how hard it is to play Angry Birds living in a house with 4 other people?
2. I’m guessing our president and vice president were against pretty much everything they have done before they were for it.
3. Wisteria. Red Buds. Dogwoods. Azalea. Pear. Cherry. Oak. Honeysuckle. Bacon.
4. Wait…if we think a book is heretical because a famous pastor said it was, does that make the pastor a Cardinal?
5. My kids like to play with all the pillows and cushions from the couch. And they like to do so on the floor. I say we leave them there to show our solidarity with the Middle East.
6. I’m no Monk, but I find it hard to drive my car with all this pollen on it.
7. Hey, if that pastor/cardinal is upset, are they an angry bird?
8. Bethany and I have been watching the Star Wars movies and the first two remind me of MST3K.
9. Do we really think Twitter is a great place to mass rebuke people we have never set our eyes on?
10. So, I’m reading this book about heaven and hell and the fate of everyone who has ever lived and it tells the story of some people getting a second chance after dying and us being surprised at who is there. I started to throw the book away but then I realized I would only have the first six books of every evangelical’s favorite children’s series.