This post is in celebration of having 50,000 hits on my little blog. Let’s see…Mom, you’ve probably clicked on here for about half of those.
1. I like the suburbs just fine.
2. I have read all of Jane Austen’s novels at least 5 times. P&P about 12 times.
3. I play with words and numbers in my head almost constantly. I mainly rearrange them. Think of it as grammatical and mathematical fung shei. This could prove I’m insane. Or just brilliant
4. I should have not graduated from HS. I needed a 65 in my 2nd attempt at Algebra 2. I got a 65 only because my teacher was tired of me.
5. I cry easily when watching movies.
6. My skin crawls more easily.
7. I listen to Doris Day and Rosemary Clooney. Loud.
8. Eugene Peterson saved my vocational soul.
9. I want to know why Paul never commands anyone besides pastors to evangelize.
10. I can and will go negative at any time – soli deo gloria.