1. My son displays some serious action moves while playing Lego Star Wars.
2. Removing the word ‘Dude’ from my vocabulary has been hard. Hard but necessary.
3. I would like to coin a new gospel-hyphenated term – Gospel-breakfast-meat. Feel free to use it often.
4. Even if I celebrated Lent, I wouldn’t tell you.
5. Piling on.
6. Saw the King’s Speech. It hit a little close to home.
7. Yes, if it turns out that Rob Bell’s new book trumpets Universalism, I will be disappointed that Eugene Peterson endorsed it.
8. The reading of this blog is completely voluntary and never compulsory. You will feel compelled by the wonder herein, but you do have a choice…though it will not feel like it.
9. Started reading Keller’s King’s Cross. And I realized something. Some books are so great, you have to keep reading or you cannot function. Some you have to stop after every few pages. This one is more like the latter. I planned to start and finish it on Saturday but now I plan to use it devotionally.
10. I wonder if anyone ever said to David, “Hey
dude, your Psalms are sounding a little cynical as of late.”
What wrong with saying "dude" or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing?
I was too cynical to like the King's Speech!
Dude, you should give up bacon— I mean, Gospel-breakfast-meat— for Lent!
Dave K, Nicely done.Ed, Why would I trade crispy for fuzzy?