I’ve gotta rename this blog. I need to. I want to. I just don’t know with what. But I have a few ideas. Feel free to vote on any of these following ten possible names:
1. Redmond’s Pub/Redmond’s Public House (Get it? Redmond? Irish name before “pub…”?)
2. Echoes and Stars (My favorite post yet.)
3. The Pint and Pipe (Too edgy?)
4. The Rock and The Hard Place (Never a comfortable place to be…)
5. An Ordinary Place (Too obvious?)
6. No Man’s Land (For those who do not fit.)
7. The Bluff (I live in Bluff Park.)
8. Bacon and Bits (Recommended by a friend.)
9. What You’re Already Thinking (Often a post seems to resonate with dozens who say this was the case.)
10. The Bates Motel (Using my middle name…I know, why would my parents use “Motel” for a middle name?)
Musings From The Mundane, or Mundane Musings?
I vote 8 or 9. Or Musings from the Mundane. Good suggestion.
7 is the only respectable choice for a man in your position.
2, 3, or 8. Echoes and Stars is beautiful and is most definitely my top pick.
tough call. i think #8 suits you, but i wonder if people would think it's all about bacon..well, i guess sometimes it is! 🙂 i like #7 too..it could have many meanings.
Thanks to all for the feedback!
I like #1. But, I kinda have to. Not so much "An Ordinary Place," as "Musings from the Mundane"… #6 would keep the Billy Joel song of the same name (off the River of Dreams album) permanently stuck in my head. Not really a bad thing, just sayin'.Were I to vote, it'd be for either "Musings from the Mundane." Or, "This is Matthew B. Redmond's Blog."There's my too-many-cents' worth.
I like Redmond's Pub!