1. Thinking about writing a memoir of my time as a banker and titling it, “The Worst Banker in the World.”
2. A steady diet of C.S. Lewis is good for the heart.
3. I renounce Satan and his Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons on Netflix.
4. Still mad at Yoko.
5. This may go down in history as the worst fantasy baseball week ever.
6. The longer I live in the land of grace, the more I see the value of sowing and reaping.
7. I am not sure it’s possible to like anyone who is looking for a house on House Hunters.
8. Remind me to talk to our therapist about the lack of bacon in our home this week.
9. You know what’s funny? Funny stuff.
10. Wife: When are the Summer Olympics.