1. “The Bends”
2. I lost a lot of music when my hard drive crashed. Really upset about the Pavarotti I lost.
3. I can listen to Doris Day and Guns and Roses.
4. My wife gave me a Beatles shirt for Xmas. I like it so much, I’ve worn it for two days…
5. For over 20 years I’ve had the guitar riff of “Wildflower” by The Cult in my head.
6. Do you have any songs that “should not” emotionally move you but always do? Mine is “Sloop John B” by The Beach Boys. Pet Sounds man. Pet Sounds.
7. How long will it take for Derek Webb to drop the f-bomb in a song?
8. My favorite instrument is Van Morrison’s voice.
9. Jeff Buckley’s “Grace“
10. Glad we have a while till I have to hear “Santa, Baby” or “Baby, It’s Cold Outside.”
Very nice!! I'd love to sing 'Tupelo Honey' to my wife, but it wouldn't come out the way it should.