1. Jane Fonda’s Crush on Che Guevara (If you don’t ever read anything else I post, at least read this.)
2. Winnie the Pooh’s Ingenious Culinary Invention
3. I’m wondering what my worship-leader friends think of this article.
4. I ain’t the only one asking big questions about evangelism.
5. Use the word “mundane” in a post about The Beatles and you will get linked.
6. 40 Behind the Scenes Photos from Star Wars.
7. Ryan Adams on 9/11 and His Reluctant ‘New York’ Anthem
8. Just three days after Labor Day, this.
9. Looks like there is a credible threat of terrorism for this weekend.
10. “Every day, iPhone users spend at least 1 million hours playing Angry Birds,” according to this article. Sounds about right.
Best line from article in #3 – "Nor are they the kind of songs that make me feel like I’m solving Africa’s groundwater problems with bandana-wearing Activist Jesus." HAHAHAHAHA
#3 – I started reading it, but think I need to psyche myself up first or have a drink…The line "Worship leading is where musicians go to die" Oh man – I must be resurrected – or a member of the living dead.#5 Mundane – I never made the connection! I'm not sure it's the right word but I'm sure you get what I mean – thanks for the link
Matt, It was a great post. Really, really great.