1) My friend at work is leaving. He has been here a year. He’s good at his job and still leaving for another.
2) I keep reaching for my phone to call my mom.
3) I can sit in the heat of my hometown with relative ease. The air is alive with memory.
4) The greatest threat to me is myself.
5) In an interview for a job in ministry I had to admit our fear of leaving the kindness of our church for the unknown of another.
6) At Bible Study last night, some students asked me about being married for 15 plus years and I thought “she is really now the best part of me there is.”
7) People keep telling me I should be good at sales because of my previous work in ministry.
9) On social media you can say something provocative to no one in particular and then get personally insulted for saying it…by people you have never met.
10) It is a uniquely good these days when you can call your pastor your friend. I’m glad I can do that.