1. Those who follow Jesus are always safe.
2. Sarcasm should only be used sparingly as a shotgun, never a rifle.
3. Everyone needs a place where they are not marketed.
4. Maybe we will learn the substance again without the event.
5. The lesson of Paul in prison is actual freedom has nothing to do with circumstances.
6. We want to blame someone because it feels like control.
7. Most, when challenged, do not stop and think, they only react in defense.
8. This world is full of the wonders of God for those with eyes to see.
9. Resist the predictable conclusions.
10. The Bible is already mind-bending when we don’t add to it.