1. I have low expectations for every Radiohead new release. It’s easier that way.
2. I have a number of evangelical blogs in my Google Reader. They all talk about sex way more than any show I watch or ‘secular’ blog I read.
3. I’m astonished at how much I still like watching clips from The Simpsons. I wish there was a blog which posted a clip each day from the show.
4. Velveeta is one those contributions to our culture for which I could never thank its developer enough.
5. Wait, where’s the rest of the album?
6. You know how when you are unlocking a car door while the person outside is trying to open it, the door is unlocked but the person can’t open it? It’s 2011. This should be a problem of the past.
7. I wonder if the guitarist from Radiohead ever thinks, “Man, I really miss the old days when I got to play.”
8. The spreading protests of public school teachers is but the death rattle of a failed way of providing education.
9. A liberal’s desire to compel Americans to pay for public broadcasting is illiberal.
10. I would like the new Radiohead album more if it were OK Computer.