1. I daily enter into the worship of the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and coffee.
2. Did you even know, the Haiku was part of Zen? I had no idea.
3. After years of affection and intimacy. A diet of spicy food has turned against me.
4. If you were to ask me what the interpretive key to the Universe is, I would probably say “the Trinity.” But my second answer would have to be bacon.
5. Heard someone say, “When things don’t make sense to others they are contradictions. When they don’t make sense for us they are paradoxes.”
6. If I could write like Merton…
7. I kinda had this picture of sitting on the bleachers and watching Knox play t-ball. But I just realized that since I am now Coach Matt…oh wait, do I get a ball cap and jersey?!
8. The Reds are undefeated and the Red Sox are nothing but. Weird.
9. All the songs you’ve never heard by Van Morrison are better than all the songs you’ve heard by everyone else.
10. They will know we are Christians by the way we forward parodies of those we disagree with.
I am supposing you are current on the Denny's Baconalia promotion?
1. On number one you forgot bacon… bacon is angry now.
I quoted #9 as a Facebook update, and #10 is a riot!