1. Last night I slept like a baby. Except I wasn’t in a crib and didn’t wear a diaper. And didn’t go to bed at eight. Or sleep till seven. Or need changing when I woke up.
2. Went to the beach. Ate shrimp about six different ways. Came back.
3. My son wanted to be like Han Solo. So he unbuttoned his shirt.
4. Most people are not pastors and missionaries. Most recommended Christian biography is of pastors and missionaries. This is a problem.
5. Went to the beach. Ate bacon about six different ways. Came back.
6. Last Friday night I slept for over 11 hours. This will forever go down in Matt Redmond history as The Night of the Great Sleep.
7. Speaking of diapers, my 2 year old can walk around in just that in this heat. I’m jealous.
8. I’m not sure the bikini is for everyone.
9. We drink Folgers. Take that hipsters.
10. Well, turned in my manuscript. Now what?
I haven't had any random thoughts yet, it's too early.
Concerning #10: Now, on to the biographies of the "mundane"!! 🙂
2&5 – just to be clear did you come back or was it the bacon and shrimp?