1. Saw a Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar at Target. That is all.
2. Read about a new Bob Dylan tribute album. Isn’t every album one of those?
3. Wait, weren’t the OWS protestors against Nazis? At least before they were allied with them?
4. All I’ve wanted to listen to for more than a week is Springsteen. And Billie Holiday, I always want to listen to Lady Day.
5. Did you hear about all those wild animals being released in Ohio? Just another OWS protest, I assume.
6. I think facebook needs more sentimental posts.
7. You know I actually sympathize with some of those protestors. I’d be mad if someone stole my Macbook Pro also.
8. Actually, I’ve wanted to listen to bacon sizzle as well as Springsteen.
9. I’m tired of hippies, the lack of bacon in this world and Old Spice commercials. There, I said it.
10. 40th Birthday coming up. Visions of iPads are dancing in my head.
11. Dear Guy from Maroon 5 who profanely called Fox News evil,
Allow me to introduce you to the Dixie Chicks.
12. I don’t understand facebook anymore.
13. I’m looking forward to that day when I can walk into work and know what I’m doing. So until 2013, I’ll just keep learning.
14. The word “iPad” is not in my mac’s dictionary. Evil plot orchestrated by Google Chrome?
15. Waiting for a presidential candidate who will promise jet-packs and rocket-launchers for every man woman and child.