1. The great problem with comic books and the movie counterparts are the bad guys are always awesomer.
2. Liberals don’t really care about the poor. Solyndra is exhibit A. And if you don’t know what’s going on with Solyndra, that’s exhibit B.
3. Billy Holiday and Lester Young.
4. Got this thing called an iPad. It’s awesome.
5. All I want for Christmas is to not hear any Mariah Carey Christmas songs.
6. I can’t count very well. Gets in the way of banking.
7. I live The King’s Speech ever single day. Gets in the way of saying “hello”.
8. Looking forward to dinner with some some couples on Saturday…mainly because I’ll probably get to finish my friend’s wife’s leftovers. The company will be awesome too but Missy is prone to order the Spicy Beef Salad.
9. Usually if I’m in bad mood I can just think about Carlton dancing and my mood gets better.
10. Emma: “Jesus died on the cross to save us from our sins….which are kinda like the forces of evil.”
Thanks for sharing Emma's comment. Children are great theologians. Then the church tries to convince them that they aren't as sinful as they know they are, and that God isn't as loving as they know He is.
Matt, we are looking forward to Saturday evening too! So glad yall will be there!
I LOVE Carlton dancing! Especially when he was about to meet Oprah…