1. “Sorry about accusing you of messing up my accounts, when it was really my fault.” said No One Ever
2. What if when we die and go to heaven and meet Jesus, he tells us, “For the record when I said forgive someone 70 x 7, I meant that literally – 491 times would be pushing you just a little too much.”
3. About the time I decided to take a break from blogging, my fantasy team began to crash and burn. Coincidence? I think not.
4. For all you young people out there – it’s ok to express appreciation for your country in non-ironic ways.
5. More Grapico.
6. Houses are always more expensive than you think. Even after you move in.
7. I have yet to hear one note of “Call Me Maybe.”
8. I’m going to go out on a limb and assume we are about to be taxed into oblivion if our current president gets his way.
9. The only explanation I can come up with for my wife’s dislike of Grapico is that she is a communist and hates to have fun.
10. I’m pretty convinced a heart changed by grace will not only want to forgive others but will want to forgive circumstances.