1. I am too old to stay up that late after a day of standing in line in the heat sweating away precious fluids that could only be replaced at great cost within the stadium. Still glad I did it though.
2. Who would have thought 20 years later they would be opening a string of shows with 4 songs from Achtung Baby starting with Even Better Than The Real Thing?
3. The guys from U2 may talk like Liberals but selling t-shirts at $40 a pop betrays they are free market capitalists who understand the glorious laws of supply and demand.
4. U2 has only performed The Wanderer once. And I was there.
5. Maybe the best part of the show was knowing how much my friend Sean was enjoying his first U2 show.
6. Florence and The Machine is a weird, weird deal. (Very “Ferngully” as my friend Jason said.)
7. We were down in the “inner circle” and I still can’t get over how much I felt like we part of the show, not just watching it.
8. Hipsters, there were 2,500 of us in the inner circle. In other words, more than go to you’re favorite indie band’s concert.
9. I got choked up during With Or Without You.
10. It is hard to exaggerate how great U2 is live.