1) I prefer swallowing 100% organic pollen.
2) Pretty sure last night at Regions Field was an example of the already/not yet of the Kingdom. At least an apt metaphor.
3) “…covered in wilderness, covered in stain…”
4) Went to my uncle’s funeral this week, worth the vacation day I had to take.
5) Whip me, beat me, and call me a geek, but I picture Viggo Mortenson when I read the book of Revelation.
6) No time for grief, gotta start a cause.
7) Most people sit in front of me and think money is the problem and solution. I see so much of myself in them, it’s painful.
8) Ran this morning. Glad there was a handle on fridge door to hang on to when done.
9) The pace of a baseball is rebuke against our hurried lives..
10) The reign of our King will never end.
#5…I thought I was the only one 🙂 #8 made me laugh sooo loud and with the end of this beautiful list, with #10 I signed a huge sigh of contentment. Thank you so much!
I only laughed so hard at #8 because that is me…going from the living room to the kitchen LoL
Amen, especially to your last thought.
“I would have gone with you to the end, into the very fires of Mordor.”
“No time for grief, gotta start a cause.” Just a pseudo-humble tweak from an ER chaplain. Maybe it read better and more emotionally satisfying is were to say, “Take time to grieve as you go, then, you will be able to start a worthwhile cause.”
I actually agree with you. Mine was said with tongue firmly planted in cheek.