1. Looks like they might have actually found the tomb of St. Philip.
2. I literally nerded out when I learned the man who played Cornelius Fudge in Harry Potter was a student of C.S. Lewis and Tolkien.
3. I miss Michael Spencer and am thankful for such posts as this. (Ducking.)
4. John Stott has gone on ahead of us. Here is a good short tribute.
5. A friend of mine has started a new “mom blog.” Go give her some blog love, moms.
6. I’m not a prophet or the son of one but the day I bought Adele’s 21, I told all of you it would be the album of the year. And…
8. Tonight my wife and I will be going to see the last Harry Potter movie. Watch this video of my former seminary professor, Jerram Barrs talk about the redemptive themes of the story.
9. Speaking my former Seminary – which I think is singular – Check out the Worldwide Classroom and you can “take” the classes there for free. I paid thousands and they were worth every penny.