In an effort to keep you, my brilliant readers on your toes, today’s 10 will be random thoughts. The pessimists will feel cheated. The optimists get two for the price of the one and everyone else misses out.
1. I’m using a third party iPad to do this, if it doesn’t work I’ll be blaming Wall Street.
2. Nothing scarier than the thought of having to watch CSI:Miami.
3. Got an iPad on Thursday and finally looked up yesterday.
4. Every discussion about illegal immigration should begin with the fact that laws involving boundaries have been disregarded. We all need to think long and hard about that.
5. For my birthday, my wife made me chocolate-covered bacon and pralines with bacon and I fell in love with her all over again.
6. Educational cartoons are the worst. I assume a causation.
7. I am experiencing what the experts call “post birthdayweek blues” and I am looking into medication.
8. Tried to write down all the unwritten rules and poof!!! they disappeared.
9. “What is the meaning of life?” has been replaced by “Why would anyone willingly choose to not use a Mac?
10. All I want for Christmas is a jet pack.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
4 Every discussion must start with making a clear distinction between seeking political asylum and illegal immigration. The first is not illegal, it is a legal right that nearly every nation has signed up to. Too many people forget or choose to ignore this.
…post birthday Blues…Before you know it, you'll be visiting your Doctor and asking him to prescribe the little blue pills.