1. Looking forward to a two day weekend.
2. I would like to thank all of you who contributed to global warming for the high of 75 today. No really, thanks!
3. Saw a picture of Pujols in a Halos uni. Still hurts.
4. Why do we call them “train whistles” and not” train horns”?
5. I can’t remember the last time I had breakfast meat.
6. All of you trying to reduce global warming, thanks for nothing. Meh.
7. When I was a kid, my favorite part of the day was lunch. Nothing’s changed.
8. Reading Moneyball right now and found myself pulling for a University of Alabama catcher. Felt weird.
9. If Pujols had stayed in STL for the rest of his career, it would have been one of the greatest baseball stories of all time.
10. I feel so well-ordered, random thoughts are hard to come by.
11. Happy joint birthday, Anita Kay and Jason!(I know it was implied.) 🙂