1) The car makes me think Job. But usually it all feels like Jonah.
2) I may need counseling after this fantasy baseball season.
3) Doing something at the end of May I was not sure I’d ever do again…preaching.
4) We’ve been listening to a lot of hymns lately. Most sound dated. Not cool. And that’s fine by me.
5)Trying to eat less and run more for bathing suit season. Not going well.
6) (knocking on rib cage of whale) “Anyone else in here?”
7) Yesterday I was driving home after a particularly hard day at work…
and the rain fell gently
and the young leaves were a supernatural green
and the mountain I live on
swung steep before me.
And my cynical eyes heard “This. All this.”
8) Actually, my wife may need counseling after this fantasy baseball season.
9) Haven’t been sleeping well. You know what doesn’t help? Counting bacon cheeseburgers.
10) I have never been more hungry for the words of John the Revelator.