1. Starting on high note…who doesn’t like pictures of puppies?
2. My former professor admirably addressed Rob Bell’s book on hell.
3. Max Hastings of the UK Mail beautifully takes on the rioters in England.
4. Folks, we have a release date and tracklisting for the new release by Ryan Adams.
5. If you think Sarah Palin is dumb, you are either in the tank or you are not paying attention. Feel free to disagree but dispense with the laziness.
6. CJ Mahaney’s sons-in-law have resigned from CLC, the church CJ started and the flagship of SGM, becsuse of their disagreement over the way Josh harris and the other pastors are handling things. A couple days later a pastor from CLC reaches out to those who are hurting because as victims of sexual abuse, they were victimized.
7. Not everyone is excited about “The Help.”
8. OK hipsters, this is getting ridiculous.
9. Taking church discipline to a whole new level.
10. I’ve been listening to Ray Charles like crazy lately, so this to make you smile.
1. (Standing up sheepishly and looking disheveled) “Hi, my name is Matt Redmond and I cannot remember the last time I had bacon.” (looks down ashamedly and sits down with head bowed.)
2. I’ve lost
3 4 friends on facebook in the last couple of days. I blame the Tea Party, El Nino and Tokyo Rose (Update: maybe also Joe McCarthy?).
3. If we are after the respect of the world around us we will not take positions on justice the world does not respect.
4. I’ve got mad dishwasher filling skills.
5. I only eat buffalo wings if the buffaloes were treated kindly before being de-winged.
6. A few days after I finished Coulter’s newest book, the premise played out in England, Israel and Philadelphia.
7. My wife is hot. And you know what? She’s tired of it and ready for fall.
8. All these riots prove we are not ready for the rise of dinosaur robots with jet packs and rocket launchers.
9. I’ve got $5, I owe $50 so of course I’m gonna go buy a new car.
10. I mean I can understand why some people would want to re-elect our President, for one he’s not stupid like that stupid Sarah Palin, who stupidly wants us to have lower taxes, lower energy costs like an idiot while at the same time reducing our energy dependency on countries which hate us (which is brainless) and she stupidly wants to create jobs by creating wealth. Women are so dumb.