1. My wife made Carnitas last night and they were awesome. (I’m actually typing this on Wednesday but I’m pretty certain they will be awesome. Update: Awesomeness confirmed)
2. Choosing chopsticks over a fork is like choosing the telegraph over the iPhone.
3. C.S. Lewis volunteered for WWI and yet loved Jane Austen. I’ll take his manliness over the faux-manliness of the UFC-loving guys.
4. I love saying “Carnitas”.
5. I know I’m supposed to be thankful in all circumstances but does that include the circumstance of a song by Gloria Estefan?
6. I only eat free-range corn dogs.
7. I couldn’t be a pacifist if only because I like the Bourne movies and Taken too, too much. And i long for the day of conceal carry for rocket-launchers.
8. Did you know Marie Antoinette never said, “Let them eat cake”? But the real shocker is that Calvin Coolidge did say “Let them eat Bacon.”
9. I don’t trust people that don’t like Ray Charles.
Dear Matt –You are warped. And I LOVE it! Miss you guys. Sharon McCoy
Check this out in light of #2 and enjoy!!http://youtu.be/txYCPUMKXL8Lance Swearengin
Try this one if the first doesn't work.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txYCPUMKXL8Lance
Lance,That was funny because it's true!