1. It’s been 10 years since I heard U2 live. Is it like riding a bike?
2. I feel sorry for Pacifists. Cause the Bourne movies are awesome. And Star Wars, Shenandoah, The Godfather and Saving Private Ryan. Of course they do have Bambi.
3. I’d be better at Angry Birds if my kids didn’t need to eat a ridiculous 3 times a day.
5. Wasn’t feeling very Southern, so I ate some fried pickles last night. Helps.
6. Sometimes I just sit and watch my kids playing. And sometimes I just stand there and watch bacon sizzling.
7. Do you think the makers of the Star Wars prequels thought, “Well, Mark Hamill couldn’t act and look at how well those did?”
8. Emotions are poor substitutes for facts.
9. It is a special day when as a Dad you realize you’re 2 year old son can make crashing noises with his toy cars.
10. On the 4th (sorry Pacifists) I’ll be smoking some ribs (sorry vegetarians) and I’m not sure which I’m looking forward to more, the smoking or the eating (sorry Damerons).